The Liberation Of Ashenvale will be the first battle to take place in contested area of Kalimdor. It will involve three factions;
- The Ashenvale Outriders
- The Obsidian Hand Orcs
- The Goldhoof Tribe
The Outriders, being the local force (and only present Alliance forces present), have the home-field advantage, ultimitly, pushing the combined Orc-Tauren march south into The Northern Barrens.
The battle is to play out lore wise over three days, which in-game will be set to 20 minutes a day, making for an hour long battle.
The first day will consist of three sub-events;
- The Horde Arrival (Which will be a political stand off between the Horde and Alliance leaders)
- The First Shot (in which, a blood-thirsty Orc Hunter will fire on a local animal, thus enraging a Druid)
- Retalliation (the Druid in question will attack the Orc, beginning the battle)
The second of two;
- The Horde Split (the Tauren attempt to split off to the south and flank the Outrunners from just south of Astranarr)
- The Tauren Retreat (the Tauren retreat to the Orcish push toward Astranarr after the wounding of their leader)
And the third of three;
- The Warsong Retreat (the horde factions retreat to Warsong Lumber Camp, as to gain the help of the local Orcish forces)
- The Horde Retreat (in which the Outriders drive the Horde forces into the Northern Barrens)
- Victory (the Outriders win the battle after the last of the Horde retreat)
More Info coming ASAP.